Anger Therapy Group Fall 2017
Meets 12 Wednesdays (over a 13-14 week period) from 7-8:30 pm, beginning September 13.
Anger has a lot to tell you. It can help you realize when you are feeling “stuck,” and to identify actions you need to take. Poorly managed anger, however, can be very destructive. All of your relationships may be affected, including those with your spouses, children, co-workers, and friends.
At Connections Counseling Center, our anger therapy is for people who are not court-mandated, who simply want to learn more productive ways to get their needs met.
We will address these important questions:
• “Do my expectations of myself and others cause frustration and anger?
• “What is it that ‘triggers’ my anger?”
• “Does what I’m thinking cause me to feel angry?”
• “What is really bothering me?”
• “What are my feelings beneath my anger?
You will also discover ways to use anger by:
• Recognizing anger as an important signal
• Learning to communicate your anger without blaming or shaming
• Learning to use your anger energy to make positive changes in your life
• • • • •
25500 Hawthorne Blvd., Ste. 1220 Torrance, CA 90505
Cost: $600 for the twelve-week group, including all course materials.
Payment is due at the end of the first meeting. There is no refund.
For reservations (required) or for further information, please contact:
Sheila Hatcher, M.A.