Quick Interventions for Working with Angry Clients
Do you ever find yourself a little stuck when working with your clients’ anger? Do your clients resist the idea that they even have anger? Do you dread seeing your angry clients’ names on your calendar? Join us for a fun-filled (yes—anger can be fun!) and informative afternoon of interventions, ideas, stories, and Q&A.
The training will end between 4 and 4:30—stay for a while to enjoy some snacks and network with your colleagues.
We will discuss:
• Ways to help your clients accept that they have anger
• How to normalize anger for your clients and help them see it as a tool
• Understanding anger through various theoretical lenses
• Symptoms and diagnoses connected with anger
• Therapeutic interventions for working with anger
• Therapist self-care
25500 Hawthorne Blvd., Ste. 1220 Torrance, CA 90505
Cost: $40 (no CEUs provided)
For reservations (required) or for further information, please contact:
Sheila Hatcher, M.A.